Setfos simulates the OLED device from charge injection to light extraction. The grafical user interface makes it easy to analyze and improve your OLEDs.
- Simulate charge tranport and recombination with drift difusion
- Analyze optical emission spectra and waveguided mode contributions
- Design outcoupling layers for efficiency and colour stability
- Design scattering layers to enhance the light outcoupling
- Advanced device physics: quenching, excitons, traps, doping, AC & transient responses, ...
Solar Cell Simulation
Easily calculate the short circuit current, open circuit voltage Voc and fill factor with Setfos. Tweak the layer stack and add light scattering layers for enhanced absorption.
- Optimize for AM1.5 or specific wavelength bands
- Electrical IV curves
- Curve fitting & parameter extraction
- AC simulation and transient experiments like photo-CELIV
- Advanced device physics: SRH-recombination, excitons, ...
- Design anti-reflection coatings or transparent cells
Easy Device Optimization
Setfos contains a powerful optimization engine that can be used to find the best device layout or fit parameters to measured data.
You can choose the result visualisation to easily interpret the obtained data. For exmple Mode analysis allows to break down the emission into the different emission channels.