A new software-version for the measurement platform Paios has just been released. Customers profit from new features for data analysis and measurement.
New features include:
- Equivalent-circuit fitting for impedance spectroscopy data
- The simulation module now offers a global parameter fitting routine
- The dynamic range of the light intensity was extended (light intensities from 0.001% to 100% are achievable.)
- The measurement routine for pulsed-IV curves is improved and can now measure currents down to 10 pA.
- Many minor features (like avoiding 50 Hz during impedance measurements)
New modules are available with this release:
- SMU-Module: Offer extended range for IV-curve measurement to +-60 Volt.
- Spectrometer-Module: Measure the spectrum of your OLED with Paios.
- Nanosecond LED-Pulser Module: This hardware extension adds laser-like capabilities to Paios by pulsing an LED with very high currents.