Measure all the experiments for OLEDs and additionally the emission spectrum of the OLED.
- Measure steady-state spectrum
- Calibrated spectrometer
- Measure luminance, radiance, EQE, lm/W, CRI, CIE coordinates
Spectrometer wavelength range: 360 – 1100 nm
Low Temperature Module
- Measure all Paios experiments at low and high temperature
- Automatic temperature control and data acquisition
- Liquid nitrogen cooling system
- Temperature range: -150°C to +200°C
Automated Measurement Table
The automated measurement table automatically switches between measurement instruments or light sources. The standard configuration is equipped with:
- White LED
- Empty space for existing sun-simulator
For Solar Cell Research
A sun-simulator can be placed below the measurement table enabling power conversion efficiency determination with Paios. Measure transient electroluminescence, the EL spectrum and all classical experiments with an LED. Everything automated.
For OLED Research
Measure the OLED spectrum and transient electroluminescence without changing manually the measurement instrument. Using a blue or UV LED Paios can also measure photo-responses of OLEDs.
The stress test module allows to perform all Paios experiments at different aging conditions. The device is automatically stressed and measured in between.
- Monitor device degradation
- Get highly consistent data sets
- Stress the device with constant current, constant voltage and illumination
- Understand the origin of the degradation of your device
The standard Paios has a measurement range of +-10 Volt. With the SMU module the voltage range is extended to +-60 Volt. High voltage allow to measure also tandem OLED with high turn-on voltages.
- Measure currents down to 1 pA
- Measure impedance spectroscopy between 10 mHz and 1 kHz with offset-voltages up to 60 volt
- Measure transient experiments with 100 kS/s and voltages up to 60 volt
- The Paios user can choose for each experiment whether it shall be conducted with the source measure unit (SMU) or the regular Paios.
Quantitative conclusions from experiments usually require statistics. In practise this means that several devices need to be measured. This can be tedious and time consuming.
With the Paios multiplex module up to 4 devices can be connected simultaneously. Paios measures the devices automatically after each other. This save a lot of time for the operator.
Combination with Customized Sample Holder
We also offer customized sample holders on request, as shown in the example image on the right.
Paios can also be used in combination with a glovebox. Upon request we provide customized cable feed-through for your glovebox.
Paios is placed outside the glovebox and the measurement table (or the sample holder) can be used inside the glovebox.