Fluxim is proud to unveil Phelos. Phelos measures the emitted spectrum of OLEDs for angles up to 85° in a completely automated way. Phelos is a new product in Fluxim's portfolio of R&D tools for organic electronics and solar cells.
Phelos lets you characterize these parameters in one click:
- The OLED viewing properties: spectrum and color coordinate changes per angle
- Efficiency measurement: EQE and luminous efficacy
- Current-Luminance-Voltage (ILV) characteristics
- The polarization and substrate emission by included polarizers and half cylinder lens
- The emitter orientation and position can be determined with the aid of integrated Setfos calculations.